i need ts3 invite page I got the file But his wrong behavior

Montag, 17. April 2017, 15:31

Forenbeitrag von: »HanedaMolong«

wrong password

Zitat von »Fierlord« 只要将它保存到一个文件 Please give a detailed method

Montag, 17. April 2017, 12:01

wrong password

Zitat von »Fierlord« If your servadmin password is incorrect, you can reset it with a command. 1. Verbinde dich auf deinen Rootserver mit Putty 2. Stope the TS3 server 3. Quellcode 1 ./ts3server_startscript.sh start serveradmin_password='YOUR_NEW_PASSWORD' 4. Stope the TS3 server again, if not happen automatically 5. Start the TS3 again as usual 6. Write the correct password for the serveradmin in a txt file !!! Please be specific Txt file does not have

Montag, 17. April 2017, 11:05

wrong password

Zitat von »Fierlord« 你有更多的信息吗? TS3服务器版本? TS3客户端版本? Web界面版本? 你主持TS3本身还是租用? 什么密码应该是错的?Serveradmin还是自创? Webinterface version serveradmin password

Montag, 17. April 2017, 08:01

wrong password

Up to 13.6 Password Server Login Error by 0.12 How to deal with it

Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 17:50

The number of users set

Zitat von »Fierlord« Sorry, I do not understand at all what you mean. The users are displayed according to the alphabet or groups. Just as it is in the client. Since I translate with Google you should write longer posts and describe it better. The teampeak3.exe administrator forbids changing the number of users The login web server allows you to change the number of users Whether the use of server group authority

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 15:09

The number of users set

Zitat von »Fierlord« 每个服务器管理员有可能创建一个查询登录。这使他进入界面。如果你不想要的,不给的链接的接口。或禁止您创建查询日志。 The client prohibits the change, changes the user number on the homepage

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 09:41

The number of users set

Zitat von »Fierlord« 在接口只有用户知道服务器admin和密码。或创建一个服务器查询登录。 How to set the number of users locked in the Psychokiller

Samstag, 7. Januar 2017, 15:55

The number of users set

How to limit the number of client administrators in the web client settings

Samstag, 7. Januar 2017, 10:36

tsviewpub.php

Zitat von »Fierlord« 哪个电话号码? Exe client -> the number of administrators edit permissions

Freitag, 6. Januar 2017, 16:40

tsviewpub.php

Zitat von »Fierlord« 怎么了? How to prohibit the client administrator to change the number

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 09:13

tsviewpub.php

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 03:37

Ts3 Public viewer

Zitat von »Fierlord« You must enter the IP of the webspace into the whitelist.txt of the TS3 server. Yes some free Hoster block something like. i client no whitelist.txt

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 12:53

Ts3 Public viewer

Zitat von »Fierlord« 因此,您可以将它设置在客户服务器查询。 我没有客户端的whitelist.txt

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 11:32

Ts3 Public viewer

Zitat von »Fierlord« 因此,您可以将它设置在客户服务器查询。 think you

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 10:57

Ts3 Public viewer

Zitat von »Fierlord« 因此,您可以将它设置在客户服务器查询。 ErrorID: 2568 | Message: insufficient client permissions failed_permid=23

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 17:15

Ts3 Public viewer

Zitat von »Fierlord« 。客户的端转到您 在权利,因为服务器组。 然后选择客群。 此在的设置权限。 虚拟服务器-信息: B_virtualserver_info_view B_virtualserver_channel_list B_virtualserver_client_list 集团-信息: B_virtualserver_servergroup_list B_virtualserver_channelgroup_list 报告扩展扩展必须写在黑色复状语从句:选标记设置。 my ts3 server list - >server Group - >guest Permissions are set as follows No other settings Can not set a check mark. This page can not be displayed

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 13:47

Ts3 Public viewer

Zitat von »Fierlord« 你只需要设置的权限。在客群。这是通过接口或客户端本身。 Please provide a detailed plan

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 12:30

Ts3 Public viewer

Zitat von »Fierlord« 无不是在论坛上权利缺失的TS3服务器本身你必须调整在Psychokiller接口... 权利被称为: 虚拟服务器-信息: b_virtualserver_info_view b_virtualserver_channel_list b_virtualserver_client_list 集团-信息: b_virtualserver_servergroup_list b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list 如何调整权限? Ts3 can exchange